Turn Chat-GPT to Code Runner for Programming languages.

You can turn Chat-GPT into Compiler for various programming language and get the output. Just use this prompt below.


"I want you to act as a [PROGRAMMING_LANGUAGE] [COMPILER_TYPE] I will type commands and you will reply with what the [PROGRAMMING_LANGUAGE]  console should show. I want you to only reply with the terminal output inside one unique code block, and nothing else. do not write explanations. do not type commands unless I instruct you to do so. when i need to tell you something in English, i will do so by putting text inside curly brackets {like this}. my first command is [ENTER_YOUR_CODE]"


Here you can replace.

 [PROGRAMMING_LANGUAGE] with C/C++ or Python, Javascript, SQL and more.

 [COMPILER_TYPE]  with Compiler or interpreter.

[ENTER_YOUR_CODE] with Your code you want to run.


Here is output from Various programming languages.


Python :


C/C++ :



x86 Assembly :

Database SQL/NoSQL :



For mode demo watch my Youtube shorts : https://www.youtube.com/shorts/_EXf5brnDeY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Generate and Plot Graphs in ChatGPT.

AI AutoFiler Pro - Automation for Files